Sunday 2 August 2009

Evil Joe's Adventures in Property Renting

It has come to Sleazy attention that Evil Joe has recently rented himself a room in EsSex (a perfectly named County) in which to reside for the coming year. Fortunately for our many followers, a Sleazy reporter tagged along to document the meeting, which went something like this:

Landlord (LL): So here's the room. It's 12x12 with a double bed, something I'm sure a young man like yourself will appreciate (nudge nudge, wink wink).

Evil Joe (EJ): Well I was hoping for a King Size to accommodate my many threesomes, but I suppose this will suffice.

LL: Haha. Yes. Well, there's a chest of drawers and a wardrobe...

EJ: How many hookers can you fit into the wardrobe?

LL: Sorry?

EJ: Hookers.

LL: Hookers?

EJ: Hookers.

LL: You want to put prostitutes in your wardrobe?

EJ: Well where else would I put them? I am certainly not going to leave corpses lying around.

LL: You're going to kill them!?!

EJ: Of course I am, nothing worse than a live whore demanding money.

LL: haha......you're joking right?

EJ: No matter, I am sure trial and error will give me the necessary answer. The advert said this place had a basement.

LL: Yes yes, a small extra living room. Has enough size for a couple of settees.

EJ: Is it soundproofed?

LL: I don't know. Is that important?

EJ: You tell me. Do I want concerned neighbours calling the Police? Do I want to be nationally named 'No.1 Most Wanted Pervert' and have a bounty on my head? Do I really want to have to flee the country and fashion a new identity again?

LL: ..........I guess not.

EJ: Exactly. So we should get onto that. I am also interested in this garage. How many torture implements can you store in this space.....

Reproduced by our Reporter for Sleazy Property's

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! I do hope that Evil Joe will update us on the answers to those questions that went unanswered.

    ReplyDelete