Saturday 20 June 2009

Stop: Sleaze Time

Hola Sleazy fans,

Sorry for the Spanish I am adjusting having only recently returned from a sleazy trip to an unspecified sleazy destination. What is new… Where do I begin? The exploits of the Spin Doctor perhaps? Perhaps I best not, that level of sleazy can not be contained in a single email. In other news I heard that Pete character (who requires a nickname, suggestions?) was about challenging our own Evil Joe for best juggler in the Ballroom, sadly both failed to make it into the top ten that day, anyone else hate small annoyingly good children? Evil Joe promises to rectify this situation in the near future by any means necessary. Another surprise guest at recent jugglesoc events has been one un-social secretary, that’s right cancel the funeral, Ruben is still among the living, good for him. Speaking of special guests one Todd Strong has made his excuses for failing to attend the ‘World Dice Stacking Championships’, he heard the rumour that I, Sleazy Tiger, would be taking the dice stacking world by storm. He would be horrified to lose to my incredible moves, sleazy stacking is the way to go people. I am after all accustom to piling ‘items’ on top of each other, not dice so much but I can make an exception just this once.

So the end of a term, people are making their way back to their home towns in order to spread the sleazy and the STIs to a whole new group of lucky individuals. Heres hoping you all have a joyous break. By the way anybody that is interested in a photo competition this year feel free to enter the ‘2nd annual Jugglesoc Easter Photography Competition’. Two categories will be up for grabs; firstly ‘best photo of a juggly nature’ and secondly, and more importantly, ‘most sleazy moment’.

Sorry for the length of this update, I am practicing for my sleazy dissertation on [insert name of politician here].

Keep it sleazy,

Sleazy Tiger XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment